The Place at McAfee
Lando Foyer, Level 4
||The Place at McAfee is a global security community to collaborate and network with your peers and McAfee.
Make a video! Be heard! Do you have a great security story to share? We want to hear it. It only takes 45 minutes. Email The Place Team at email@example.com for more details.
Benefits of being a registered member of The Place at McAfee:
- Connect with fellow customers
- Get social and voice your opinion
- Share best practices, tips, and tricks
- Receive exclusive invites to industry events
- Participate as a McAfee reference and speaker
- Contribute to insights and research via online surveys
- Share your security story on video in our on-site booth
- Enter to win one of many prizes that we will be giving away
Additional member benefits for completed references activities:
- Earn points to redeem for a range of rewards, including books, donations, gift-cards, merchandise, software, training, and more.
- Thought-leadership opportunities to highlight your organization's strategy, business value, and best practices in the industry.
Members of the customer reference team will be roving around the event at The Place.
The Place hours during FOCUS 13 will be:
- Tuesday, October 1: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 2: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (closed during keynote)
- Thursday, October 3: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (closed during keynote)
Birds of a Feather Sessions:
These sessions are informal meetings, where customers group together based on a shared interest and carry out discussions. The schedule will be:
- Wednesday, October 2 at 12:00 pm*: How Digital River uses tools and techniques to reach their full potential against malware in the enterprise
- Wednesday, October 2 at 12:45 pm*: How Berkshire Health System secures patient data and maintains compliance
- Wednesday, October 2 at 5:30 pm: All access is not created equal, especially with mobility. Portsys discusses how changing times require new evolutions in security
- Thursday, October 3 at 12:00 pm*:True security keeps you out of the news, Davidson Companies cautions on the fallacy of only following audit and compliance requirements
- Thursday, October 3 at 12:45 pm*: How the State of Alaska enabled their business stakeholders' greater visibility into risk while saving more than $3 million dollars
*Lunch will be served (limited to 12)
Take a Break! Enjoy complimentary cappuccinos, espressos, lattes and read trending tweets from our social screen. @McAfeeThePlace #ThePlaceRaffle
Stop by The Place at McAfee Café to learn more about our exciting community and join today! Learn more
about The Place at McAfee.