The FOCUS 14 mobile app is now available and you can view a daily schedule of events, session details, event floor plans, product listings, speaker information, and more! The FOCUS 14 mobile app is
available for iPhone/iPad, Android and HTML5 for Blackberry and you will get a guide to the conference in the palm of your hand. The FOCUS mobile app will allow you to maximize the value of the conference
and keep you in touch with everything that is happening.
To download the app visit the appropriate site:
This year the FOCUS mobile app is open to everyone, not just registered attendees
and we’ve made it easy for you to get started. Once you have downloaded the app, watch the short introductory video within the
activity feed of the app that highlights the main features. We also created a short user guide
to walk you through
the various sections within the app. The app has been launched earlier this year so you can get the communication started. Content will be populated as it becomes available so be sure to look and see what’s new.
If you are a registered conference attendee, select the “My Schedule” icon within the app, log in once with the email and password you used when registering for FOCUS and you will get access to some extra features and functionalities:
- Create and view your own personal conference schedule (be sure to check your agenda if you created previously it within the Agenda Builder as we have made some changes to the schedule and your personal agenda may have changed)
- View the breakout/deep dive session presentations
- Complete session surveys
Other features will include:
- A complete schedule of events (breakouts, keynotes, meals, expo hours etc.)
- Adding and deleting of sessions
- Responding to surveys, polls and session evaluations
- The ability to rate sessions and speakers
- Chronological list of all FOCUS 14 sessions
- Reminders of upcoming events
- Event community activity feed with “liking” and commenting
- Attendee networking and user-to-user messaging
- Interactive Expo Hall floor plans where you will find sponsor names and logos, booth numbers, company descriptions, websites and social media sites
- Daily static Congress Center venue maps so you can find your way
- Event news and social media updates
- Receipt of push notifications to get the latest updates
- The ability to update your profile with your name, profile photo, title and company
- Leaderboard so you can see how you rank in terms of points earned for check-ins, liking, commenting, ratings, etc.
When at FOCUS 14, visit the Mobile App Help Desk on Level 2 of the Congress Center near registration to get all your questions answered.